harley quinn #1
I paused my work on the ball gown to get the “Harley Quinn” costume done before carnival starts.
I only have time today and tomorrow for that, so I have to get going 🙂
First I made a quick pattern. Used a dress I bought recently as a model.
It’s a quite cheap synthetic fabric so I made every piece double layered to make it stronger.
This is how it looks sewed together.
I did the same with the skirt and combined the parts.
And I started to cut out the collar part.
I spent about 4 hours till now. Tomorrow I will have to insert the zipper.
Never done this before, but I’ll do my very best 🙂