Monthly Archives: January 2013

masque_ball_feature
Posted on

  And – of course – the mask! I’m thinking about putting some feathers on it…

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share
harleyquinn_feature2
Posted on

I really made it! I’ve finished the costume! First I made the sleeves. I used the pattern from the ball gown – that was very useful. A red one and a black one. I managed to insert the zipper… somehow.…Continue Reading

harley_feature
Posted on

I paused my work on the ball gown to get the “Harley Quinn” costume done before carnival starts. I only have time today and tomorrow for that, so I have to get going First I made a quick pattern. Used…Continue Reading

avatars_feature
Posted on

After a lot of people asked me to draw them a facebook profile picture, I’ve decided to make a little app so that everyone can create one on their own. Sadly I’m so bad in actionscript that I have no…Continue Reading

harleyquinn_feature
Posted on

I was thinking about a superhero costume for carnival this year. But then I realized, that I’d rather go as a bad girl. So the conclusion was Harley Quinn

skirt02
Posted on

Yay! The skirt is almost done now! It took a long time to measure and cut, measure and cut… and to put the pieces together. I will need some help from my sister to figure out the right length.

top back
Posted on

Yesterday I finally managed to continue the work on the dress. I made the sleeves which reach do the elbow and grow wider at the end. They’re also puffed at the top. This was the most complicated part. I guess…Continue Reading